Below is a summary of my services, please contact me directly to discuss prices.
- Complimentary visit to get to know a little about each other and make sure you feel at ease and comfortable with me.
- Ongoing communication as and when you feel you need extra support or to discuss any questions or concerns regarding your pregnancy.
- 34 week Birth Preparation visit to explore your birth preferences, practice birth positions, comfort measures and any other techniques you have been practicing or are interested in trying. We will talk through logistics such as when to call me, what to pack in your birth bag and any questions you or your birth partner may have. My aim is to leave you feeling calm, excited and prepared to welcome your baby into the world. This visit typically lasts 1-2 hours.
- On-call for you 24/7 from 34 weeks until your baby is born. I will be by your side from the time you feel you need me there until you, your baby and your birth partner feel settled and happy for me to leave.
- Postnatal visit when you are home to admire your new baby, reflect on the birth and ensure that you have all the information and support you need for you and your family to thrive.
You may wish to talk face to face about thoughts, feelings or decision making. We can meet for a walk, a coffee or I can come to your home to do this, whatever makes you feel most comfortable. I can also meet with birth partners with or without you present if they wish to discuss things too.
Additional face-to-face prenatal visits
Tailored packages can be discussed upon request. Please contact me to talk through your needs or wishes.